Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 714,062 Dinar (¥738,526) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (34 minutes ago)