Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.961 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 621,421 Dinar (¥646,632) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)