Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 924 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.661 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 451,804 Dinar (€3,330) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)