Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 721 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.653 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 525,115 Dinar (€3,900) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 376,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)