Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.382 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 304,865 Dinar (元17,539) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (34 minutes ago)