Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.122 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 309,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 291,316 Dinar (元17,014) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (29 minutes ago)