Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.167 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 4% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 316,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 302,628 Dinar (元16,659) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)