Cost of living comparison between Hengyang, China and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.325 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 386,228 Dinar (元23,659) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)