Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.340 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 114% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 803,757 Dinar (65,137 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)