Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.556 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 93% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 759,252 Dinar (56,008 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 394,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 50 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)