Cost of living in Hefei, China vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.726 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 235,038 Dinar (13,259元) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 225,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €16,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 258 (about 1 hour ago)