Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.050 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 79% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 669,554 Dinar (6,084 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)