Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.908 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 94% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 756,279 Dinar (6,881 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)