Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 967 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 115.856 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 77% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 609,404 Dinar (5,260 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 344,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (39 minutes ago)