Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.420 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 79% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 550,268 Dinar (5,075 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 307,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)