Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.098 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 93% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 783,440 Dinar (7,181 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)