Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.048 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 72% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 643,331 Dinar (5,900 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)