Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20140 DZD / SOS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 278% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,424,935 Dinar (7,075,212 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 377,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)