Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19048 DZD / SOS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 326% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,595,975 Dinar (8,378,622 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (44 minutes ago)