Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.987 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 67% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 626,048 Dinar (元39,159) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)