Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.088 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 50% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 556,448 Dinar (元30,764) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 372,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)