Cost of living comparison between Harbin, China and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.050 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 586,688 Dinar (元36,555) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)