Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.949 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 88% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 762,470 Dinar ($6,935) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)