Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 667 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.017 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 80% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 701,846 Dinar ($6,438) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)