Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.997 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 90% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 713,440 Dinar ($6,486) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)