Cost of living comparison between Harare, Zimbabwe and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.470 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 73% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 702,502 Dinar ($6,359) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)