Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.076 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 61% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 504,657 Dinar ($4,669) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)