Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.185 DZD / ETB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 334,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 269,025 Dinar (64,287 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)