Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.797 DZD / ETB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 386,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 296,307 Dinar (61,766 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (32 minutes ago)