Cost of living comparison between Harar, Ethiopia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.960 DZD / ETB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 294,673 Dinar (59,410 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)