Cost of living comparison between Hanover, Germany and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.834 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 612,094 Dinar (€5,195) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (30 minutes ago)