Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.153 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 699,125 Dinar (€6,019) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)