Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 987 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.975 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 393,974 Dinar (元21,917) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (43 minutes ago)