Cost of living comparison between Hangzhou, China and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.050 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 493,412 Dinar (元30,743) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)