Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.683 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 349,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 296,384 Dinar (6,488 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)