Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.203 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 310,086 Dinar (7,015 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)