Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.704 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 453,229 Dinar (9,501 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)