Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.397 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 339,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 284,462 Dinar (6,002 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)