Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.704 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 359,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 303,712 Dinar (6,367 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)