Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.589 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 106% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 836,163 Dinar (NZ$10,918) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)