Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.911 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 84% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 690,393 Dinar (NZ$9,216) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)