Cost of living comparison between Hamilton, New Zealand and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.787 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 107% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 839,170 Dinar (NZ$10,651) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)