Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.980 DZD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 910 prices entered by 124 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 83% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)