Cost of living comparison between Hamamatsu, Japan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.059 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 489,772 Dinar (¥462,576) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)