Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 385,511 Dinar (¥361,060) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 342,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)