Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00335 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 186,836 Dinar (﷼ 55,690,500) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)