Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00275 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 308,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 195,393 Dinar (﷼ 71,027,974) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (20 minutes ago)