Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 387,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 208,734 Dinar (﷼ 62,554,700) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)