Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.534 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 583,271 Dinar (43,098 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 317,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)