Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.390 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 98% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 744,195 Dinar (60,063 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)