Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.516 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 585,327 Dinar (46,768 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 309,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)