Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00501 DZD / VND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 357,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 309,908 Dinar (61,848,201 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)