Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.704 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 257,273 Dinar (元16,382) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (32 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)