Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.785 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 94% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 727,875 Dinar (22,202 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 376,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (40 minutes ago)