Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.026 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 633,897 Dinar (¥617,549) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)