Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 530,725 Dinar (¥507,253) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 345,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)