Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.958 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 585,300 Dinar (¥611,182) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)