Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.961 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 474,226 Dinar (¥493,466) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (40 minutes ago)