Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.974 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 555,379 Dinar (¥570,425) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)