Cost of living comparison between Hachinohe, Japan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.059 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 605,948 Dinar (¥572,301) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)