Cost of living comparison between Gyumri, Armenia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23180 DZD / AMD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 331,067 Dinar (1,428,237Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)