Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.087 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 373,020 Dinar ($3,451) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)