Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09570 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 408,460 Dinar (₩4,268,222) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)