Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09275 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 515,158 Dinar (₩5,554,465) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)