Cost of living comparison between Gwalior, India and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.624 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 292,535 Dinar (₨180,160) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)