Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.774 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 361,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 292,459 Dinar (₨164,856) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (43 minutes ago)