Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.702 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 322,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 257,254 Dinar (₨151,172) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)