Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.697 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 350,776 Dinar (₨206,663) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)