Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.645 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 355,123 Dinar (₨215,859) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)