Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.722 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 329,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 214,289 Dinar (₨124,419) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)