Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.688 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 245,804 Dinar (₨145,587) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)