Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 797 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.722 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 372,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 244,304 Dinar (₨141,900) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)