Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10498 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 429,163 Dinar (₩4,087,996) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)