Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09561 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 480,142 Dinar (₩5,021,680) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)