Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09742 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 482,577 Dinar (₩4,953,681) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 386,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)