Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10738 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 452,148 Dinar (₩4,210,556) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Colombo costs 320 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)