Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10454 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 394,070 Dinar (₩3,769,647) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 318,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 5.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)