Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.644 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 310,133 Dinar (₨188,605) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)