Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.697 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 280,472 Dinar (₨165,303) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (27 minutes ago)