Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.044 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 397,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 365,009 Dinar (₨349,669) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (39 minutes ago)