Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.051 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 329,371 Dinar (₨313,497) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)