Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 788 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 341,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 231,359 Dinar (₨213,941) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)