Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.979 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 334,057 Dinar (元20,906) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (23 minutes ago)