Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.284 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 361,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 300,623 Dinar (元17,393) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)