Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.975 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 306,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 254,068 Dinar (元14,134) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)