Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.859 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 429,281 Dinar (3,908 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)