Cost of living in Guilin, China vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.224 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 331,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 298,403 Dinar (17,325元) in Guilin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)