Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.975 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 358,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 328,878 Dinar (元18,296) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)