Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.420 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 287,483 Dinar (元16,503) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)