Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.070 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 293,664 Dinar (17,204元) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)