Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.133 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 352,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 318,780 Dinar (元17,580) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)