Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.973 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 325,010 Dinar (元20,348) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)