Cost of living in Guilin, China vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.481 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 303,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 286,673 Dinar (16,399元) in Guilin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)