Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 686 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.121 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 568,016 Dinar ($5,205) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)