Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 566 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.706 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 47% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 598,935 Dinar ($5,459) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)