Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.156 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 464,550 Dinar (R$ 14,011) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (32 minutes ago)