Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.637 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 537,640 Dinar (R$ 15,522) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (28 minutes ago)