Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.168 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 413,068 Dinar (R$ 11,421) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 2 hours ago)