Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.439 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 539,078 Dinar (R$ 15,212) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (37 minutes ago)