Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.176 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 335,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 325,986 Dinar (€2,376) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (26 minutes ago)