Cost of living comparison between Guarda, Portugal and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.525 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 460,103 Dinar (€3,849) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)