Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.853 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 316,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 309,303 Dinar (€2,244) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)