Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.550 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 391,311 Dinar (€3,329) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)