Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.706 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 68% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 628,430 Dinar (5,728 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)