Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 114.456 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 67% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 541,563 Dinar (4,732 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)