Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 568 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.968 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 469,024 Dinar (元29,372) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (31 minutes ago)