Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 625 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.871 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 367,540 Dinar (元23,158) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 317,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)