Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.267 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 480,223 Dinar (元29,522) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)