Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.816 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 419,149 Dinar (元26,502) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)