Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.133 DZD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 988 prices entered by 102 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 419,892 Dinar (元23,156) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)