Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.116 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 410,303 Dinar (Mex$ 80,197) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)