Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.497 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 91% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 745,285 Dinar (€6,343) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)