Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 782 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.629 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 71% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 592,273 Dinar (€4,242) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)