Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 623 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.980 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 585,853 Dinar (€4,614) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)