Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.159 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 69% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 660,212 Dinar (€5,635) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)