Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.509 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 592,922 Dinar (€5,003) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (26 minutes ago)