Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17836 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 430,153 Dinar (2,411,702 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)