Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 543 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.882 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 499,228 Dinar (€4,308) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)