Cost of living comparison between Granada, Spain and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.027 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 510,066 Dinar (€4,322) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)