Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 959 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.868 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 459,790 Dinar (€3,384) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (about 1 hour ago)