Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.783 DZD / NIO
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 427,546 Dinar (113,030 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)