Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.643 DZD / NIO
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 295,725 Dinar (81,183 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)